Need a new hire?
HireGuru does it right.
When hiring the right sales team it is important to choose the best set of “hiring process” tools available.
Onboarding PlanTM drives faster results.
Why let new people struggle, use Onboarding Plan to teach, coach, observe, and provide accountability.
Post The Job
InnerVue Online Process
Review Your Candidates
Applicant Hired or Sent to Talent Bank
Using our Competency Model Tool will help you build a model for the position. We will have you force rank the competencies so we get to a group of "must have" and "like to have" competencies.
“If you don’t know exactly what you are looking for, you will probably find something else.”
Jobs can be posted on the web, traditionally or through social media platforms. Using your Competency Model as your guide, create the job posting. Tell the candidate what you are looking for and more of the right people will apply, and more of the wrong ones will stay away.
Register...Upload...Then begin the process. Candidates link to your job posting and upload their resume, register at InnerVue and begin the process. If assessment is required by your company, the candidate is asked to complete this assessment and results are uploaded to their InnerVue dashboard for review by other hiring executives.
Resume Screening, Assessments and Online Filters. If the assessments are a match for your competency model the candidate moves forward. They have two assignment: ONE - create a 90 second YouTube video describing why they are the best candidate. TWO - Answer 8-10 timed questions using AudioVue. This ENTIRE PROCESS takes your candidate LESS THAN AN HOUR!
When the candidate has completed online assignments you are notified via email. Candidates are ready for review. COMMENTS AND COLLABORATION. Anytime, anywhere, from any computer, iPad, Smart Phone, etc by various executives spanning any time zone. Hiring Executives can enter in comments on the site with regard to each candidate.
Got a match or two? Schedule face to face interviews. Our InterVue Generator will help you generate a professional Behavioral Interview. An easy to use point and click tool that creates questions based on the competency model. Using all of the data you have gathered through the screening process you will now be able to run a very good interview. If you need additional help, we are a phone call away.
You are ready to hire your perfect new employee. Plus, any other great matches are stored in the Talent Bank, waiting for your time of need. Using the InnerVue process properly will lead to more than one “right fit” person. Store great matches for a later date. Search by job, city, etc., right at your fingertips.
Build and track a 90-day Onboarding Plan. Recent research shows that 76% of new employees want on the job training in the form of an onboarding plan and a mentor. With our OnBoarding Plan Tool you will be able to design, track and get instant feedback of which employee is on-track and who is falling behind. You have worked hard to get this new employee, have a process for giving them what they need. After the 90 day period is up, use the Training Tool for ongoing reinforcement.
“I really appreciate your time and insight as we recruit, screen and hire for this important sales role. Your perspective and feedback on the potential candidate and the next steps to take was very valuable.”
- "We’re very pleased with what Hireguru and the services you are providing to us. I can’t believe the improvement of quantity and quality of candidates since you modified the ad we were running. In addition the sales screening assessment you are running candidates through through is working wonderfully. Thanks Team Hireguru." - Mark M.
“John, we have used your recruiting and hiring services for several hires sales hires and the results have been great. The systems and process you bring to recruiting and hiring sales people is exceptional and in addition, has been an incredible time and money savings to our Management Team and for that alone, we thank you. Feel free to have anyone interested in HireGuru and your services to give us a call. Be happy to share our success with them.”- Rick S. and Jason W.
“John, the HireGuru recruitment and hiring process really helped me with my business as we added a sales person to our team. The system and process used by you and your team allowed me to have confidence that a great sales hire was going to join my team. I am happy to say that this is the case and we are having great sales success with this new sales hire.”- Russ G.
“Folks, I wanted to touch base with an update on our new sales hire. I brought him on board about a week ago and it is great so far! Thank you for all your help, I found the information you provided invaluable when narrowing down the search.
Thank you again very much, your services will be highly recommended to other locations.”- Trevor M.
- "The main reason I needed to use InnerVue® was due to the amount of time it was taking me to phone screen the top applicants. However, we got more than that from using the HIREGURU tools. Before we ever speak with a candidate we have all of the information we need to decide if they are someone we want to bring in for an interview. Having the video, the recorded answers to the candid questions, assessment results and resume make it a snap. This is not like your average Applicant Tracking System (ATS), this is much more." - Jordan Collier, Collier Management Company
- "What a great hire we made using the process. Thank you." - Marty Mazer President, Opportunity Tax Service
- “I’ve really enjoyed working with you both over the last several months with our new sales hire…and to be honest, I feel we have so much yet to learn! I love your process and style!” Melanie P.
- “Innervue® has been a tremendous asset to our hiring process. It takes the guess-work out of resume reviewing and allows us to get an inside look at a candidate and key qualities before investing in a face-to-face interview. It sets a tone of expected professionalism, and ultimately brings the best candidates forward to the next step.” - Karen Rodriguez Regional Vice President | City Magazines | Director of Sales Development | Morris Media Network USA
April 5, 2018
April 5, 2018